Monday, February 7, 2011

Dreaming Alive

This is how I vanish.
block it all away until the cracks in the walls just fade
and I am floating so far away.
swimming in oceans deeper than our lives
to touch them would distract them.
We're aching flowers on a whim and closing within.
In the center I hear the violins
if only you were there holding them
if only I could break free of them.
but when I let the light in,
we're standing within our endless hearts
beating amongst their stained valleys
but it is peace.
A piece, of the world at large
and we'll carry them in our arms
to hand them to you,
here in my cerulean hue.
Entangle our bodies and take them like fruit
dream in your sweet far away dreams
someday, I wish...
we'd freed those hearts in our hands
and sail down our flooded streams
because we've let go of our frozen dams
where we are, at last, awake in our dreams.

1 comment: