Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Russian Spy Who Lived Next Door

No really, I'm not kidding this time. I read in the paper this morning that one of my neighbors was, in fact, a former Soviet spy. He died (supposedly) of a heart attack, however they are currently doing an autopsy to find out if perhaps he was killed considering the latest news about the spies recently compromised and deported. About a month ago a friend of mine had told me a story about how a former Russian spy had come into Barnes & Noble to buy his own book. The world got a whole lot smaller when I realized he lived but two houses from me....yet another reason why I should probably branch out and get to know my neighbors. I knew there was something interesting happening in this neighborhood when I saw that one guy walking his dog... backwards (that one still confuses my mind). This never happened in Kimberbrae. Of course, there was that one guy who only mowed his lawn at midnight. I mean, I'm nocturnal myself but, that's just strange and suspicious behavior.

A former Soviet spy, who would have thought? OH the suburbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment