Saturday, April 30, 2011

Letter (Random Excerpt)

For no one,
oh no, I'll never disappoint you. I feel this dream moving inside of me but I can't feel the life and I think that kind of confirms everything. I've never been more awake than the day I realized the truth that no one really has any friends. And maybe I'm a little lonely, maybe I'm just looking for some peace of mind.

It's getting quiet again. I can feel a black haze falling over me, it feels like death, and smells like it too. Lillies and wine. I'm watching the curtains falling over every day.

I'm waiting, eyes closed, slowed breathing. The scent of a long past gently touching me. Pathetically hoping that tomorrow everything will feel okay. I had only wished.

Still I dream of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5yQ8JJ8R9E

No comments:

Post a Comment